Thursday, June 12, 2008

Superbad news..

Things getting worst from day to day..
  1. No more MACKAY...juz got off from the phone with the person in Mackay. Biaseknye successful applicants akan call by employer while unsuccessful applicant will get acknowledge by letter. Tu yang awal² tu aku ingat dapat dah this job sbb derang call aku..skali die kate unsuccessful..perkkk terbayang lambaian aku pade laut² yg biru...but the good thing is they give me feedback details why I didnt get the job. I've scored 85%..gile thought I've done worst than that, ingatkan derang tak paham langsung ape aku cakap time interview..85 for me not bad..plus InfoSystem isnt my stuff...it just someone have done better than me. Fair enuff..
  2. No more MASCA?????? waaaahh ni yg aku sedeh gilee...sori aaa Ansar dan rakan². Cant be there..confirm dah tak dapek..my supervisor (Pete) have tried his best..Manager tak kasik aku cuti masca bcuz Pete pon cuti on the same week..we have tried get other IT staff from other district, I thought ok laa kan...apparently, mamat tu punye license kene suspend! mangkokkkk punye budak!! as this job require traveling to site, so tade lesen takleh jalan aa keje...akuu gak kene stay..gile sedeh dan sadis..sori aa Aimi tak dapek nak entertain you while you in brissy..and our plan Mango, sematkan je laa dalam hati..I'll be stuck in here while you guys have fun in Brissy...damit...
  3. New test for me...next week got to drive to Mt Isa office...doing cabling inspection..last couple of weeks, external cable guy did some renovation and he stuffed things up..everything in the site has screwed..ended up he got fired! and now they're sending me there to inspect the site! meeeeeee??!!!!!gileee hapee...never learn/experience with site cabling..perkkk i dont want to get fired weh..but I took the task anyway, guiding by Google, floor plan and details given to me..been studying/research myself...mati soon....
Tomorrow cuti...Cloncurry Show..I am volunteer myself utk jage Mainroads booth...get free shirt and ticket...long weekend again..dont know what is going to happen...will keep you guys posted..sedey..

No comments: