Friday, September 12, 2008

Final day...

Currently at 6pm still in the office. Heavy heart (berat hati) to leave the office..already packing up. House inspection went well. Tonite, there will be farewell party for me at the social club house. Aiseh segan siut. Will catch up flight at 12.20pm at Mt Isa tomorrow.


* They call me tourist because I love floating around in Cloncurry with camera. Hehe


Well.. I am so glad to be dutied in Cloncurry. I will remember forever this precious first year as IT profession experience. After almost 14 months here with many challenges and problems I had encounter. I was tabah and sabar. Alhamdulillah. Thanks for all of you that always support and courage me.

So..dengan rasminya... I will end this blog.
Will see you in another chapter of my life..


*SAYONARA CLONCURRY 25.07.07 - 13.09.08*


Editor
-AZMAN MASHOR-

....THE END

No comments: