Tuesday, September 9, 2008

R or U?

R or U? adakah ini Rezeki atau Ujian pada bulan Ramadan?

Di saat² tiga hari nak cabot dari Cloncurry. Tibe² dapat panggilan dari CITEC petang smalam offered me the job. The job is better pay with 3 levels up from my current level, which in government job, 1 year each level. Meaning I've skip 3 level (or 3 years) within a year experience. Alhamdulillah and so happy of it. I did well I guess. Now I have moved 1 step ahead to my career plan as posted in my blog last time. If I go on with CITEC with another year or two, I will get Senior title and be the boss to mat saleh, yeeha!

CITEC:
Is a govenment agency who take cares of ICT not only Queensland State Govenment but the Australia Govenment(Federal Govt) too. It is a huuuuge company which absolutely will shine on my resume too. And plus, CITEC look after SAP as well. SAP ni! Maybe there's a chance to break into SAP. Who knows if ada rezeki, ye tak?


*New itee stuff for me with CITEC

Location:
So where they gonna send me? To Gladstone! Where are they? along the coast about 514km from Brisbane (8-9hrs drive). Surrounded by many islands along Great Barrier Reef!


*Whereis Gladstone?



*nice...

Tapi tu aaa nampak mmg best..tapi flight ticket blk Msia dah beli, baju raya dah antar tempah, plan 3M dah launched, waduh....tak tau aaa camne...they cant hold the offer too long. They have some projects that need to 'go-live' soon. Have to decide whether my stuff need to send to Brissy or Gladstone. Waduh...macam² laa pulak.

G and A? or M and A? or B and A? (*G = Gladstone, M = Msia, B = Brunei, A = Azman):
Tu laa dia bile byk sgt choices pening kapla. Sume nye ade cons & pro nye, cume I have to choose the best not only for me , but for my career and for my future with her too.. I am bad bad bad at making decision, last nite dah start solat istikharah. Harapan dlm bulan mulia ni dpt aa petunjuk dan semua decision mesti ada hikmahnya.

M vs G vs B:
Malaysia - Will dig until get into SAP. Can get experience and qualification. Money not really good with my 1 year experince. Hati = my hati maybe struggling with kehidupan KL, hati famili mungkin hepi hampir ngan anak. but will have to come to Oz updating PR every 3 months.

Brunei - Good resume with Accenture. But they not sure what position will fit with me. Money is so-so with tax-free. Hati = my hati yes hepi dengan ngan kekasih dan byk padang golf dan duit sara yg murah, hati famili absolutely will not hepi, hati kekasih sure hepi. Again..will have to come to Oz updating PR every 3 months.

Gladstone- Good resume too with CITEC. Chances to break into SAP. Good money. Hati = hepi cuz tepi pantai with new work environment and new challenging life, hati famili hepi/proud their son doing well, hati kekasih tak hepi akan berjauhan lagi. No need to update PR, and I think I am extremely lucky got a job without having PR. Seriously after seeing my mates yang dah/tunggu PR pon susah nak dpt keje. I am just consider lucky.

Hurmm I didnt meant to be tamak or greedy but what i need is the best decision. Question is how how how? Mmg susah nak satisfiedkan semua pihak dan kehendak hati, antara cinta dan career. Pastinya ada yang muram/murka dgn pilihan yang akan dibuat.
Mungkin ini adalah suatu Rezeki dan mungkin juga Ujian dariNya.


I am scared..
tick tock tick tock...3 days to go...

No comments: