Monday, July 28, 2008

Mr B Ali..

I've got visitors from Sydney that claimed themselves as Mr B Ali. They went to my office but I was at home enjoying my mee hoon goreng while watching The Unit. They left a message as below:


So, with all the curiosity I asked Joanne (lady at the front desk) who they are. And she said they wear this cover on their head (serban) and they are arabian with long goatie and white dressed. Gulp! Pak Arab mane plak ni?? ouh and they drove from Sydney! Mak aii apehal pak arab dtg dari Sydney ke Cloncurry carik aku? Joanne dgn muke yakin kasitau they mmg carik aku 'Azman'. How the hell they knew my name??I cant recall any friend from Sydney cuz I dont have any arab friend..dah ler aku ni tak suke arab, yg muka ala² arab pon aku benci...haha yes, I am racist toward arab! muahaha

Neway, aku risau je sbb from Sydney ni possibly:
  1. AAPT Lawyer : I've been receiving bill from them but I had canceled the service ages ago. Received couple of lawyer letter on behalf of AAPT last month. Kalo antar org pon, takkan laa antar pak arab kan?
  2. FOXTEL Lawyer : Yup, again it is all about bill. I talked to FOXTEL last year that I wanted to swapped with AUSTAR since there is no FOXTEL services in Cloncurry. They wanted to penalties me because Im still under the contract but I would've stay with FOXTEL if they have coverage in here. So not fair for me. Bla bla bla and finally they said I wont be charged and I won. Got AUSTAR installed and all of the sudden kepaaammm sampai bill kene charge break of contract from FOXTEL, wot theee?? cilake tul mat salleh tu terus aku buat bodo je. Every month from then dpt bill and lawyer letter. Hurmm again takkan aa dierang hantar pak arab lawyer kan?
  3. Friend of my officemates from Sydney. My mates told me that his friend from Sydney is coming to visit him and do some bore hunting. They are Lebanese. So I met my mates tu and he convinced me the Lebanese guys not yet in Curry. And they are modern Lebanese, tak mungkin dress up jubah and serban. Dah ler nak hunt bore plak tu. So tak mungkin derang.
  4. Maybe Mat Rock <--- confident jer Amar punye guess. Mat Rock mendeenyeee?? buat mangrove research kat sini? sungai pon kontang inikan nak ade mangrove...illusi tinggi aa ko Amar. Closed guess by the way, Amar.
Dalam keseraman tu, I told my email buddy, Amar and Ansar to ring them to investigate (menyamar). But sorang² plak ade je alasan sendiri..adeeee jer...kukukui...aku bukan ape...risau je, jauh² gini malas aku nak cari hal...doa² pak arab tu tak dtg lagi..I didnt call back and Mr B Ali remains a mystery.....

No comments: