Monday, August 25, 2008

Another thought...Hmmm...

Hmmm..im not really on form in office today. mood ingat nak balik raye je. Mlm² nak tido pon payah. Maklum laa excite gile ni nak raya 1 day kat Msia/kelantan since the last time in 2002. Somebody has bought me kain and sampin already. Light blue with dark lampin look ok kot for me. Thanks you indeed.

Already advertised my stuff yang nak jual on Mainroads staff website. Weekend was really really bored..do a bit packing and sleeping and eating and gaming. Pelik, last time i had 3 big boxes with me when first came to Cloncurry. But now 2 small boxes only. Hmm...neway less stuff is better.

Ouh I had phone interview with Accenture in Brunei on Saturday. It went really really well. Made me thinking why I need Australian PR if I can develop my career and having stay close with my family with a good salary in Brunei? I know IT in Brunei maybe not well develop but this is the chances for me to develop them. Brunei is high potential for IT too as they have big oil company and business there, eg: Shell, Exxon mobil. Kalau dapat develop kan SAP kat dierang ni mmg masyuk aar. Then, one of the question the panel asked me on the interview was 'Why dont u choose to work in KL?'. And I honestly said I'm scared to live there as KL is too huge and have lots of sky scraper building. The panel laughed at me...cet..betul per aku cakap. Ni plak response rakan emel pejabat aku kat melbourne, "Hahaha..mmg kelate sejati lah mu nih.. tak sangka ada org camni, ingatkan dlm drama2 melayu je ade.. haha.." hamekk...dapat sepam gelak lagi kat aku...cet..


*mailbox si polan, rakan emel di pejabat. Inilah keje kami bile bosan. Cun kan?Emel pon dah jadi cam chating.

Ok move on. Ni yang aku naik seram sket ni. Last 2 weeks I stuffed my knee when was playing futsal. Then I thought sikit je ni bley baik sehari dua. But it surprised me when I cant even jog/bend pon skarang ni! waduhh takkan kong gak kot. Baru je nak planing blk msia nak operate ankle. Now knee plak...so ade tiga mende nak kene operate: knee, ankle and eye lasik. Taktau aa camne nak convince kat mak aku. Last time die cancel last minute ankle operation dgn alasan "tak baik operate mende semula jadi kat badan kite"...????..cam x relevant je bunyinyer..bukannye plastic surgery nak jadi cam david beckham pon. Hmm will try again propose all those three operations nanti balik and see how she will response.

Meantime, ni haa kalo² sape nak beli sound aku:


No comments: