Thursday, August 28, 2008

Huuuuuummmmmmeerrrrr..

I am writing this blog while Scott (IT manager from Townville) and Pete scratching each other head on the next desk discussing their achievement plan. I am leaving soon so I dont bother to know, hehee. A very nice blokes they are, and Scott saw my games for sale and he bought couple of them. Neway, I did some surfing and look what I've found, Hummer for AUD40 grand with your own design! http://www.rhinobuggies.com.au they are base in Gold Coast!
They aren't 100% genuine Hummer as the chasis taken from Nissan Patrol and chuck in the Hummer body into it. Process are here and here. Brilliant!







Jom beli!:) Going back to Brissie for the weekends. Kalo kaki mengizinkan mungkin join Merdeka Cup futsal too..

Hav a nice nice nice weekend!

No comments: