Monday, August 11, 2008

Next Destination???

Hurmm..CITEC (IT firm handle QLD States Govt) rang me this morning, told me my application unsuccessful..but tak tau aa dierang nak jage hati aku ke or true, he said they will be 2 jobs available next week or two at Rockhampton/Gladstone. Since there are top 4 applicants yg derang suka for the last time interview (which I'm one of them), they might just choose two of them...so big chance too for me...yeah feel like another harapan palsu..sobsob..dont want to put any high hope nemore...but the pay is superb thou..

On the other hand, still thinking which weekend should I take for my free trip to Brissy. Ansar is superduper busy with CA. Abu budok segamat dah cabot m'sia, hurmmm sure bosan nak mati kali ni...my contract will end 12Sept, not sure if I wanna stay here if got permenent job...might pack all my stuff now and say sayonara to Cloncurry...alaahai berat sungguh hati...but where to now? Brissy?Rocky(Rockhampton)?Gladsty?Perth?Brunei?Malaysia?..much appreciate it for any of your opinion...pls...

4 comments:

Radius said...

1) Kalo bosan turun Cheras. Kita main drag ngan Emily dan bebudak RX8 sini

2) Kejer kat mana yg bleh buat duit dan make u happy. You are still young so keep making money and plan your career properly. What you are doing right now will determine what will u become 10 years from you. No rush to head back home (Malaysia) if its not necessary and no proper career path are sure.

Just my 2 cents... :D :D

-Azman Mashor- said...

1. boleh je drag, pinjam Emily ko bley?

2. true..im only hunting SAP job in Msia. But for the short time, nak balik raya lepak² ngan famili dan korang sume.

thanks man 4 ur 2cents, i'll up kan from 2cents to 5cents to u..byk tu more than 50% tu..

ab said...

ko buek lo apo2 yang suko dihati asal tak menyusohkan orang man

-Azman Mashor- said...

alaaaaa aku baru je nak menyusahkan ko..